After my last post being quite in depth tackling some social issues, I thought I’d lighten the mood with a slight get to know me theatre “this or that” that I found on tumblr!
1. Pronunciation: Re-prize or Re-prease? – Re-prize
2. Battle of the heartthrobs: Jeremy Jordan or Aaron Tveit? – Jeremy Jordan forever
3. Fiyero/Glinda or Fiyero/Elphaba? – Fiyero/Elphaba
4. Host of the Tonys: Neil Patrick Harris or Hugh Jackman – Neil Patrick Harris, I mean his songs are amazing
5. Plays or Musicals? – Musicals. Everyday.
6. RENT: I’ll Cover You or I’ll Cover You (Reprise)? – I’ll Cover You, aw this song
7. Best Musical of 2012: Once or Newsies? – Newsies
8. RENT the movie or Chicago the movie? – R E N T
9. Velma Kelly or Roxie Hart? – Velma Kelly yassss slay girl
10. Gabe or Natalie Goodman? – Natalie Goodman
11. Broadwayworld.com or Broadway.com? – Broadwayworld.com
12. Would you rather work with – costumes or makeup? – Costumes, they’re just all so beautiful and intricate and ah
13. Wicked [the musical] or the Wizard of Oz [stage production]? – Wicked the musical 100% EVERY TIME
14. Tony Awards or Drama Desk Awards? – Tonys!!!!!
15. Who’s better for Christine? – The Phantom or Raoul? – Raoul
16. A Light in the Dark or Light [Next to Normal]? – Light [Next to Normal]
17. Bernadette Peters or Patti LuPone? – PATTI LUPONE
18. J. Pierrepont Finch (H2$): Daniel Radcliffe, Darren Criss or Nick Jonas? – Darren Criss
19. Smash or Glee? – Glee
20. Melchior Gabor: Jonathan Groff, Jake Epstein, or Hunter Parrish? – Jonathon Groff
21. Mimi/Roger or Collins/Angel? – Collins/Angel
22. Musicality: Classic theatre show tunes or rock musicals? – Classic theatre show tunes
23. Singing in the Rain or On the Town? – Singing in the rein
24. On the Town [stage production] or On the Town [film version starring Gene Kelly]? – filmmmmmm because Gene 😍😍
25. Hairspray film adaptions: 1988 or 2007? – 2007 fo sure
26. Grease or Grease 2? – Grease!!
27. Totally Fucked or La Vie Boheme? – Wow so many RENT questions in this thing, La Vie Boheme yes please
28. Overplayed/Overrated songs: Defying Gravity [Wicked] or Tomorrow [Annie]? – Defyyyyyying Graaaaavity
29. Lea Michele: Broadway or television? – Television
30. Eponine or Cosette? – Eponine purely because I can sing her songs much easier
31. Hello Dolly or Kiss Me Kate? – Kiss Me Kate
32. West Side Story: Jets or the Sharks? – The Sharks and DON’T GET ME STARTED AS TO WHY
33. Sound of Music: stage production or film adaption? – Film!!!! Julie Andrews!!!!
34. Legally Blonde the Musical or movie? – Musical omg it’s so much better and funnier
35. Audrey or Audrey II? (Little Shop of Horrors) – Audrey 2 cause Audrey Audrey is a bit annoying and Audrey II has sassy songs
36. Would you rather: have one big solo or lots of lines? – One big solo omg I am the star
37. On or backstage? – On because I am the star
38. Eugene O’Neill or the Richard Rogers theatre? – Richard Rogers
39. Phantom of the Opera or Love Never Dies? – Phantom!!!
40. Would you rather be: stage manager or assistant stage manager? – Stage Manager
41. Tony Awards opening: 2011 or 2012? – 2012!!
42. Tony Awards closing: 2011 or 2012? – 2011
43. New York or London theatre? – LONDON ITS MY HOME
44. West Side Story: film or stage version? – stage
45. Reno Sweeney: Patti LuPone or Sutton Foster? – PATTI LUPONE
6.Link Larkin/Tracy Turnblad or Link Larkin/Amber Von Tussel? – Link Larkin/Amber Von Tussel (Tracy can do better)
47. One Day More or Who Am I? – ODM ofc
48. Alabanza [In the Heights] or Will I [Rent]? – Alabanza makes me so emosh
49.Physical CDs or iTunes of a cast recording album? – Physical cd OMG
50. Angela Lansbury or Julie Andrews? – Julie Andrews QUEEN